Team Hawkins clients and their listings are not just represented by one individual, but a whole team, to give you an enhanced sales experience.
Meet Team Hawkins
As a lifelong resident of Dakota County I have the connections and knowledge that allows me the tools needed to get top dollar for my sellers and the best price for my buyers.
I offer professionalism and communication to exceed expectations in my customer service offered to my clients. My goal is to provide a smooth transaction and stress free experience from our first meeting to closing date.
I look forward to assisting you in all your Real Estate needs.
- Graduate of Kaplan University
- 2x Graduate of BOLD Coaching
- Associate Leadership Council Member for KW
- Chairperson for KW Education Committee 2012
- Chairperson for KW Growth Committee 2013-2016
- Top 5% production in market center
As a 25 year professional in Program and Project Management with Lockheed Martin, Bob brings that same level of professional management and customer service to every real estate transaction for Team Hawkins.
Bob is also a lifelong resident of Dakota County and our commitment to you; whether as a buyer or a seller; is to provide a real estate experience that will go above and beyond your expectations. We will manage every aspect of your transaction from start to finish!
“Karaley has always had a passion for real estate, even though it wasn’t her first career. After seven years of outstanding customer service at a small local plumbing business she changed paths and real estate was the natural choice. As a lifelong resident of Eagan, her knowledge and familiarity with the South Metro area will shine through. Today she is a loyal, trustworthy, and competent agent looking out for her clients’ best interest. When not helping her clients, she enjoys music, art and being with her family and friends!”
Hannah joined Team Hawkins in the Spring of 2016 as a Marketing Coordinator. Hannah’s fresh ideas and understanding of technology make her a great addition to our team.
Team Hawkins’ newest member, Jerry Unger, joined in the Fall of 2017 as our Executive Administrative Assistant. Jerry comes from a background in finance and business ownership to start a new career in Real Estate, a long-time interest of his.
Jerry’s past leadership experience and current technical skills are invaluable to our team. His attention to detail and problem-solving skills will serve our team and our clients with the exemplary service they deserve.
John Dedzej – Tour Factory – Photography and Virtual Tour
When photographing a home, John shares our vision, to envision a “SOLD” sign already in front of the home. To accomplish this goal, he has found a few important facets that must be in the mix.
- A team approach with a proactive Realtor is an absolute, along with a set of professional photos that can be turned into a “digital home photo story” wedded to a diverse systematic marketing campaign.
- John has three decades of a strong business, technology background. He joined Tour Factory in 2003. 700,000 photos and hundreds of homes later, it is clear, the best set of photos deserve team work with an energetic professional Realtor and together we both reach the goal of “SOLD”!
Patty Farris – Stager& Designer– Designers Within, Inc.
As the owner of Designers Within, Inc., Patty’s expertise maximizes the appeal and value of your property. Thus, your home sells quickly at the highest market value. With over 10 years of design experience, Patty stages homes that sell!